Sunday, November 11, 2007

A friend in need of Prayers

An amazing family, needs prayers and good thoughts today. I don't want to go into everything, since I haven't talked to her to ask, but they are more amazing than I can explain, and their Mom, my friend, has helped me and so many others so much. Last week the house burned, although it is covered by insurance they are currently left without their home, and belongings and all with significant health problems. They need all the thoughts and prayers they can get until they are able to rebuild their home and all that they need. I truly wish I could say how much they do for all around them, they are people who serve so much, and now can really use that help to make it through the next while. Thanks

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I'm def saying a prayer for them!