Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too much, too fast, now so stuck


On Thanksgiving day as I stayed home alone again, unable to get beyond my stubborn body. I decided to ask for the most help I've dared thus far, & that courage took days to muster. I wanted to sit by Christmas, & hopefully avoid missing another holiday w/my family. It was brave, but didn't seem huge, like a brace to help me sit up, not w/out pain, just to sit up. Just to try, if it didn't work at least something new would be ruled out.
I was very wrong, my calls left me unsure of what I should do when I'd usually go in again. I'm now on a 5 month waiting list for a pain clinic...not the problem most urgent, & many holidays & a vacation away that I had hoped to be part of. I'm beyond frustrated, & left to start over w/someone new. To start over w/finding answers, & everything else on my own. Not a 1st, but sad since this Dr had helped me so much, & I had hope for more, but now...I guess I gotta believe there is someone out there that will be willing to try & help me again.

&


No comments: