Saturday, June 14, 2008

Brave moment

I blocked an e-mail that has been far past due. It's a guy that sends me e-mails trying to convince me about his religion through hate e-mails about others. I have told hime for a long time I don't need or want that, and feel it contridicts what he says his religion is, but usually only get a short respite before he starts again. I also twice have recieved e-mails from a friend of his doing the same thing, having gotten my e-mail from the first guy, and he was a bit scary. He is a fairly known preacher that is often on TV and or radio. That didn't impress me much, so he began braging and apparently views himself close to an equal to Christ and he being the reason why 300,000 people are now saved and forgiven. I though Christ would come into that somewhere for what I feel are obvious reasons, but not for him. I blocked him months ago, after contacting me a second time, the first i asked and he did leave me alone for about 6 months. This other guy has sent me angry e-mails against others for about two years, and I told him today that no more was going to equal blocked, but he couldn't resist, and is now blocked. Someday maybe it won't take two years to stop someone when something they do only bothers me, but this is a start.

Not much else, been playing on facebook, it's the easiest site to access on this computer, and many who see what I do. I've gone way overboard on sending things but that is fun for me, and I like the quizes and games, if only driving was actually like crazy Taxi, I'd love that.

A friend I wrote about a while back when they had a fire, has been nominated for the Extreme Home Makeover. I guess by the Red Cross, and then needs other letters of support. They are so amazing, and three have specific needs for a good life. Please think happy thoughts for them, and those writting. The Mother has helped me so much and is si envolved as are her family in advocacy for people with disabilities, and support for families. She also was a huge help with fundraising to help someone go to Special Olympic World games in China, and has worked on a special park that would be adapted, so that it is safe, and a positive learning environment for kids with Autisim and their siblings. She really is someone that is amazing, and is someone I really respect and admire. She could use the good thoughts, and if her life is easier I know she will make so many others lives better.

No comments: