Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gone so long

It's been a while since I blogged, as if I ever wrote regularly. I have been between computer problems, and life drama. Luckily very little to do with me. There are also many entries I have set as private since I started this like a journal that someday the kids or anyone else can look at and see how I feel. Some of those things as anyone who read them will understand have a time and place, and probably for certain people only.
I still have Mimi's cat Sylvia who is not as thin anymore, and beyond happy with the pillowtop I now have. I would hope Mimi would be happy with him being alive and with me, Mojo we know is where he was always meant to be.
I knew all to well what would happen, this is not my first drama after a death. The last of which I lost three sisters, a step mom and others who I loved, and miss still 12 years later. I have been thinking a lot about them, and what could have been had there not been that plane crash. If my niece would have 7 or more cousins to play with, and more aunts makes me very sad. I love being an aunt, love my niece, and what I considered my sisters for over a decade before. I wish I knew that they were happy, and what their lives are. What they do, their kids names and all. I wish for a lot, and lately again feel the great loss of my Dad and his family all I wish could still be. Eventually I hope to have his site finished, and then all I have gathered will be available to them and for anyone else to see my Skydancer Daddy. I hope to finish Mimi's soon too. I have a lot of the graphics done, just a matter of following through with what I started and ignoring the people who discouraged my ideas and abilities so. It would be wrong to let such people win, and for those who could benifit miss out. Someday I hope not to care what others think, as for today unfortunatly I can't forget even wrong things that have been said, I just hope to go through anyway.

No comments: