Saturday, August 23, 2008

This week

This week was such a long week! A upgrade in the usual bunch that come messed up my computer so bad, and isn't easy to remove. Something like VirusXP2008 made it so my computer and Internet wouldn't work well, and caused so many problems. It wouldn't uninstall, and the tech people wouldn't help, the only way to fix it is to buy the full version which I wouldn't do. It took hours of searching files before I found all parts of the application, listed under other names. I am so mad at them right now.
This week also my aunt had knee surgery but seems to be doing well today in an aftercare facility.
Bryn threw herself an early Birthday party, I guess because of the weather is better now than October. She Texted 30 friends who then were to text 30 more. Easy enough invites and the turnout was around 200. She's so funny with the whole text chain letter invite. I still haven't talked to her but wouldn't be surprised if she knew all that came. Sounds like it was fun though, and actually outside as she wanted.
Kenna started going on visitations this week. She just got home from her first overnight. I was so worried, and I am so glad she is home safe with her Mommy again. Daddy is not going to be happy when he has to pay his first payment of Child support, and considering how he has acted when he wasn't paying this last year, I dread when that comes into play. There wasn't an order until this week, but it'd have been good to make sure his child had food or diapers before the court makes him.
Now to start the week all over again.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Sorry about your computer issues! Hope they're a thing of the past forever! Oh and text invites sounds like the way to go! I just finished sending out invites the snail mail way and I'm with Bryn - I'm texting next year LOL!

dearone said...

It was the greatest idea maybe ever, Bryn always has style, and so good with well anything like that.