Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bad mood fading

I can't believe what a bad mood I was in, the last few posts. Better not to read those, I had just had such bad luck for so long, and have been worried about people and problems it isn't mine to say. I worry, that isn't going to change, and will always care if those I love are happy, safe, and treated well, among other things. Between that and being bothered by things in the last few years, and people I no longer go near isn't very wise mind of me. Either way I'm letting things get to me that I have no control over, or are in the PAST. I am just glad they aren't problems now.
I am hoping that my Mom's car will keep going, and that I can keep driving the one I have now. I don't want to deal with Paratransit anymore, it's a nightmare that no one should have to deal with, EVER!! Oddly enough the day the windows were shot out was still a good day. I can't really say more, last time I said too much I was not allowed to ride for 6 weeks. I want people to know what it is like and what many people are put through that cannot speak for themselves but probably need a way to get around for a long time after that. It may be a good thing I couldn't drive for a time and had to ride, and see what things are really like. Now that all is well I am hoping to use that knowledge to help in some way those who are stuck. This sounds a bit negative, but doesn't feel the same. It is something that still is possible to help, not something that won't change and just is. I gotta get my keyboard up again too, it is my greatest outlet. Without things have gotten boring, and that and my phone and Computer not working, things got really stuck. Now computer is working, and I am getting close to caught up with things. I can get my keyboard going again, and was able to talk to my niece through my sisters phone. Life is just not good unless I can hear her sing Elmo's World.

No comments: