Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Busy Day

Well today was much calmer than a few others lately, although a guy on the bus kept pretending to shoot everything, including me, and was apparently hearing voices. He seemed to be escalating and when his singing got to a drunken level, the driver told him very nicely that singing no matter how good isn't allowed on the bus. Apparently unaware he looked surprised and was totally quiet the rest of the way. Another time when hearing aids are handy aside from the shotgun movement which I struggled to ignore I was saved from the singing by turning off my "Purple ears." Apparently there is a gun theme happening this week.
Another apparent theme in drama is my ongoing Latex battle. My Grandma in the hospital, I can't visit since it in not Latex free. Apparently balloons being a great advertisment right now, I am having trouble avoiding all of the balloons given out, and tied to signs blowing, blocking the sidewalk for me. An office I visit today finally recieved an answer from their cleaning service. They refuse to use anything other than Latex gloves which they ware while cleaning the entire building. They said I would need to talk to my Doctor about dealing with it instead, so I'm very stuck taking medicine to enter a building or die. I hope so for a latex free world. My kitten also was spayed today, and am trying to figure out how to care for her after she has been held by latex gloves. Luckily her Momma, my boy kitten with confussion, kindof doesn't remeber to look for her by this point, and isn't able to find her without her comming to him. He would be so upset if he knew she was hurting, and just not worth his reaction.
Last thing, and a good ending of this day was watching "Dancing with the stars" with Marlee Matlin. I have always really admired her, for so many reasons, but this I could so appreciate and she's just fun to watch and was amazing. Not the best tonight but I think she's only getting started. I danced a lot when I was younger and get that, but and could have guessed what it was like since you can feel it in your feet and all. Now I know though, it's a totally different way of listening to music, I love to sit with my hands on the speaker, it's really different and something to think about. My music taste has changed a lot because of how they feel, and if they are entertaining to watch. I am saving to buy an instrument to learn, or likely relearn, like the violin, which can be amplified now. I don't think it will likely be anything anyone else wants to hear, just for me it seems like it would be so great to be able to make such music. It wouldn't work while dancing, it would still be like when you can feel it, but she's so expressive too, that it's great to watch. I hope she continues, either way, she's got guts and works harder than I can imagine. Bravo to her. It was fun to see and there are many expressive dancers on this time, so I may keep watching reguardless. Just sayin' great for me right now.

No comments: