Friday, March 7, 2008

A thank you for a story that makes me think!

Just wanted to post, I just saw a story on ET about Gabrielle Carteris, best known for her role on 90210. I am so glad I saw it, since I had tuned in for another story. She talked about an injury that has caused a lot of problems and struggles. I just wanted to say thanks even though unlikely that any star will ever see, I appreciate their willingness to be so open about problems that are personal and sometimes embarrassing. She showed video that would be hard for anyone to live through let alone share. I go often through problems that I hide, yet are far less needed, I know. I know her willingness to show some moments that I am sure were frightning and not something that anyone would want seen, painful to watch. I know I will think more the next time I am ashamed or embarassed and tempted to hide a problem. Thank you to all stars who share their personal struggles, because so often they do help others, bringing awarness, or in my case helping me to see from another point. I think it almost always helps someone, and she really made me think. Thanks to her, and all those who put themselves and their problems out openly.
Thank You!



http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/03/59322/index.html

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I just watched it to. Wow, I'm also glad she shared that.