Sunday, November 8, 2009

Donations that save lives

Today's thankful post is something that has probably effected almost everyone, whether they know it or not. Without the donation of others I likely would have lost far more people than I could ever count. I have known of so many incredible people saved by large blood transfusions, bone marrow, & organ transplants. I am so grateful to those people who donated, and their families. I can't imagine a life without this gift, & the wonderful research that has been, and will be done to save precious lives.

I can't donate any of those life saving & vital gifts, because of my health problems, I wish so that I could. The only thing I can do is to do anything to spread awareness, of what these things can do, & thank & support in anyway I know of, people who do. I really admire those who take the time to donate plasma or blood on a regular basis. THANK YOU to all who have donated!

I also posted this, one of so many things Boey did during her life to raise awareness & help others.


No comments: