Tuesday, November 10, 2009

♫Music♫

Today's thankful post is about music. Music is something I was told I wouldn't have by now. That my hearing loss would be so severe by a few years ago that it would be only a memory. It's something that I am so grateful to have, something that remains a constant, that helps me in so many ways.

No matter what's going on, or how I am feeling...there is a song that relates. When I can't express what I want to, it does. It is something that can relieve hurt, distract me from pain, & compfort me through tests & proceedures.

Most of all it brings my happiness and freedom. When I play the piano, I am surprised how my fingers dance across the keys, moving in a way I didn't know they could until reciently. That takes the place of being able to dance as I once did. As I play I feel the same happiness & freedom as leaping across the stage. The same happiness & desire to not stop that turns, gave me. Through music I have life, express life, & have peace & compfort that allows me to do all I need, & get through anything.

No comments: